Friday, June 17, 2011

Its The Bottom Of The Ninth...

The game of baseball will always have great discussions. I am happy with the many discussions that I was able to initiate during the last 5 weeks. However, I wish that I had more time to touch more controversial topics. My posts have helped me realize how opinionated I was towards certain teams. There should have been more discussion of the less popular teams in the MLB, but I feel like I did not have enough time.

In contrast, the discussions that I started were very entertaining. I was able to get the opinions of people that were fans of other teams that I did not necessarily care for. But it helped expand my knowledge of more teams than I am used which allowed me to research rival teams of the Tampa Bay Rays. For example, I absolutely despise the New York Yankees, but the fact that I took the time to do the research for what I wrote about them helped me understand what all of their strengths and weaknesses are.

I enjoy writing about baseball, and I hope to be able to continue to do this in the future. Even though I feel that I have a wide knowledge for the game, I still feel like I have a lot to learn. However, this does not pose a problem for me, because I love the game and will always hold the game close to my heart. This is a game that I am glad that I had the opportunity to learn at a very young age. This concept will always aid me to write about particular hot topics about the game of baseball. There will always be discussions and opinions about the game, and I will still continue to post about them and converse with any baseball fan that is willing to listen.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked that you named this post the bottom of the ninth. It was very creative and clever. I agree about the time restraints. We had a lot to write in a very short amount of time. Which left me just picking the most obvious topic or the first thing I could think of since this session is smashed. Your style of writing is very well thought out and planned in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say even though you are not a Yankee's fan; I can say I enjoyed reading your blog. I can say I have learned a little more about other teams I my not watch. It was fun to hear someone else opinion about different teams in baseball. I actually looked forwarded to coming and hearing what you had to say about The "Great Yankees" and baseball in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha good job with the title. Best title to describe your last blog entry! It really seems like you love the Rays and your readers from other countries will for sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of the kind words about my blog. I really enjoyed writing about baseball and I'm glad that there are other people out there that share the same interest as me. Even if some of you are are Yankee fans... HA HA

    ReplyDelete